Work HArd, Party Harder
You work so hard every day at school that we think you deserve to let your hair down and have a fantastic night at your School Dances. Whether it’s a Halloween or Valentine’s Disco, a Christmas Dance or your S6 Prom, School Dances are full of memories that last a lifetime. From the moment you get in touch, we will take time to listen to your plans and discuss exactly how we can tailor our services to make your ideas come to life. At the dance itself, we promise to play your favourite music with absolutely no unnecessary talking on the microphone! We will do everything we can to make your School Dance fun, unique and memorable.
One Song Can Bring Back A Thousand Memories
Getting the music right at your School Dance is essential. We keep right up to date with all the latest releases through our DJ-Only music subscription services and have an extensive back catalogue to cover your favourites from the 80s, 90s and 00s.
Of course, what we play is entirely up to you. Whether it’s the song you always listen to with your closest friends, the party classic you love to dance to or that new track you’ve just heard and can’t get out of your head – we want to know about it! Our Online Planner allows you to login at any time and request all your favourite tracks in advance of the dance. We’ll take all your requests and put together a personalised playlist of all the songs you love to dance to – meaning we arrive knowing exactly what you want to hear! We use this personalised playlist along with our own music knowledge, skills and experience to read the crowd and play each track at the perfect moment.
Of course, there may be some tracks that you absolutely don’t want to hear at your party – that’s no problem. Simply add these tracks to your “Do Not Play” list on the Online Planner and we guarantee not to play them.
GET THE WHOLE SCHOOL INVOLVED
In addition to your personalised playlist, the Online Planner allows your classmates to request the tracks they love to dance to using the Guest Request system. All they need to do is login using the date of the dance and a password, and they can then request up to five tracks. This is a great way to get your whole school involved in planning the dance.
Whilst the Online Planner is great, there will always be that track that comes to mind on the night itself. We are more than happy to accept requests on the night and always do our best to incorporate them into the evening’s playlist.
Find out more about our Online Planner and try out the live demo.
THE RK DJ Way – It’s What We Do
- We pride ourselves in delivering the best possible experience for our clients from that first email or phone call, to the very last dance of the night. When you get in touch, we will respond as soon as we can. We listen to your ideas. We are happy to answer any questions and offer advice on any aspect of your event.
- All bookings are confirmed with a booking fee and a signed Entertainment Agreement to give you total peace of mind.
- We are delighted to be recommended by and play at some of the most prestigious venues in Dumfries and Galloway and work closely with venue staff to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We read the crowd and mix music live to ensure each track in your personalised playlist is played at the perfect moment.
- We use the microphone, but don’t overuse it. We will build the atmosphere by announcing key moments, however, we don’t believe in talking unnecessarily on the microphone – we let the music do the talking!
- We use industry-standard equipment with high-quality digital sound and computer-controlled lighting to create an amazing party atmosphere. We regularly update our equipment and tailor our setups to suit each individual venue.
- We always carry back up equipment and have top-level roadside assistance, just in case
What Happens Next?
Like what you have read? We would love to hear from you!
We can have a chat through your ideas and tailor our Packages to suit. Once we have ironed out the details, you can go ahead and confirm the booking by paying the 25% non-refundable booking fee and signing the Entertainment Agreement. Both of these can be done online, or we can post the paperwork out to you if that’s easier. Once that’s done, your date is secure and it’s time to start planning your music!