Big Night In Facebook Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is being run by RK DJ Mobile Disco.
- You must be aged 18 years or over and live in the United Kingdom to enter this competition.
- To enter this competition, you must “comment” on the competition post made by RK DJ Mobile Disco on its Facebook Page. All entries will be entered into the competition and the winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will receive a Big Night In Hamper from The Cocoabean Company. The photo in the competition post is for illustration purposes only and may differ to the hamper the winner receives.
- The competition winner will be contacted via Facebook and announced on the RK DJ Mobile Disco Facebook Page.
- The Big Night In Hamper will be sent to the competition winner directly from The Cocoabean Company.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The opening date for this competition is the 18th January 2021 at 17:00. The closing date for entry to this competition is the 29th January 2021 at 23:59. The winner will be announced by 31st January 2021.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to RK DJ Mobile Disco and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used solely for this competition and will not be shared with any other party.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions must be agreed to on booking our services:
1. Booking and Payment
1.1. A booking is only deemed confirmed on receipt of the Non-Refundable Booking Fee of 25% of the Total Fee and the signed Entertainment Agreement. RK DJ is unable to hold a date or agree to an Event without the Non-Refundable Booking Fee and signed Entertainment Agreement. The Non-Refundable Booking Fee is deducted from the Total Fee to result in the Balance payment.
1.2. The Client agrees to pay the Balance by PayPal, BACS (bank transfer), cheque, cash or other agreed payment method in advance of the date of the Event or in cash on the date of the Event.
2.1. RK DJ will require adequate access to the venue prior to & after the booking to allow setting up & breaking down of equipment. A minimum of 60 minutes (preferably 90 minutes) should be allowed for setting up and 45 minutes for packing up and vacating the premises.
2.2. RK DJ will require an approximate space of 4 metres wide and 2.5 metres deep. RK DJ will do their utmost to work with any space constraints there may be. The Client should advise of any space constraints in advance of the Event.
2.3. The Client is responsible for the provision of a suitable and safe electricity supply. RK DJ will require two 13A mains sockets (up to 5m away from set up area). If RK DJ considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then they reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the Client. In the event of this happening refunds are not applicable.
2.4. The Client warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the Event and performance and that the Event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property. The Client is responsible for ensuring all required licenses are in place for the Event.
2.5. Where the Event is being held in a marquee or external venue, the Client will ensure the work area is dry, weather protected, suitably floored and that a minimum of two 13A voltage regulated and earthed electricity supplies are located close to the setup area. RK DJ is unable to operate from generator supplies with prior permission.
3. Changes to Contracted Playing Time
3.1. Any Client request for extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of RK DJ and may be subject to other constraints, however, we will do our best to accommodate any such request. This will be subject to an additional overtime rate per hour of time after agreed time.
3.2. An early termination of any entertainment will not result in a refund or any liability attributed to RK DJ.
4. Audience Conduct
4.1. The Client will provide and maintain adequate supervision over the guests at all times. Any damage, loss or theft caused by the Client, guests, venue staff or customers to our equipment, vehicle(s) and/or personal belongings will be the responsibility of the Client. The Client will be charged for any damages and RK DJ will advise the Client as soon as we are aware of the damages.
4.2. If at any time before or during the Event we deem our persons or property to be under threat, verbally or physically, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate the disco without further notice. In the event of this happening refunds are not applicable.
4.3. Where the Event may include guests under the age of 16, the Client (or parent if present) is responsible for the behaviour and safety of any minors in attendance.
5.1. RK DJ will use their best endeavours to attend the Event. In the unlikely event that RK DJ are unable to attend a confirmed booking due to unforeseen circumstances, such as accident or sudden illness, RK DJ shall endeavour to provide a suitable substitute offering a similar service at no additional charge to the Client. If this is not possible then the Client will receive a full refund of all monies paid to RK DJ for that Event, however, RK DJ will not incur any additional liability for non-appearance.
5.2. RK DJ will not be liable for failing to attend a booking, where the reason for non-attendance or late arrival is caused by adverse weather conditions (including Snow & Flooding), road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, acts of terrorism, industrial action, Government restrictions, incorrect booking forms or other unavoidable circumstances deemed beyond our control.
6.1. RK DJ herein reserves the right to utilise photographs, video recordings, audio or other media documentation of the Event for purposes of its own marketing and the Client herein expressly authorises any such activities by RK DJ. The Client may opt-out of any media documentation of the Event by RK DJ by confirming the opt-out request in writing, or by email, prior to the Event.
7. Cancellation Policy
7.1. Client cancellations that are more than twenty eight (28) days prior to the event noted above will result in forfeit of the Non-Refundable Booking Fee, no other penalties will be assessed. If the event is cancelled with fewer than twenty eight (28) calendar days notice, the balance of the total fee owed shall be payable in full within 10 working days of cancellation.