Let’s Rock Your Wedding!
You’ve tied the knot, celebrated with champagne and enjoyed your first meal as a married couple, now it’s time to party with RK DJ – the ultimate Wedding DJ in Dumfries and Galloway!
We want you to have the best day of your life so we will do everything we can to help you create that unique, fun and memorable day you’ve been dreaming of.
From the moment you get in touch, we will take time to listen to your plans and discuss exactly how we can tailor our services to make your ideas come to life.
When it comes to the big day itself, we promise to play your favourite music with absolutely no unnecessary talking on the microphone!
“Ross was the DJ for our Wedding and was so amazing, we could not have wished for any better!”
Bruce & Joanna Hunt
Hetland Hall Hotel Wedding
Let’s Party All Day And All Night!
Rocking your Evening Wedding Reception is what we do, but it’s not all we do.
We can provide a discrete Ceremony system to enhance those key moments during your Ceremony with your favourite music and use carefully placed microphones so that even the guests in the back row can hear those all important vows.
During your meal, we can play specially selected background music to help create that celebration atmosphere. We can also provide wireless microphones for your speeches – everybody’s got to hear all those witty one-liners!
Every Wedding is different so it’s entirely up to you and we will tailor what we do to suit.
“the playlist for our wedding had everyone up dancing and having a great time. Very happy bride and groom!”
Andy & Jo Ludlow
Mabie House Hotel Wedding
Life Is A Song, Love Is The Music
When it comes to the Evening Wedding Reception, it’s all about the music… your music!
Whether it’s that special track for your First Dance, the absolute banger from the Stag or Hen party, the song you always listened to growing up or just the song you’ve heard on the radio and can’t get out of your head – we want to know about it!
Our Online Planner allows you to request your favourite tracks at any time before the big day, meaning we can create a personalised playlist of all the songs that you love to dance to.
Find out more about our Online Planner and try out the live demo.
SPECIAL DANCES FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY
With unlimited access to the Online Planner, you can also browse, preview and select songs for your special dances. This is where you would add your First Dance, but you may also choose to add a Father Daughter Dance, Mother Son Dance and a Wedding Party Dance – it’s entirely up to you.
When it comes to your special dances, we always encourage couples to choose tracks that are special and personal to them, but we do also provide lists of popular choices on the Online Planner to give you a little bit of inspiration.
Music plays a big part in most people’s lives (including our own) and we totally understand that there may be certain tracks you don’t want to hear on your special day. No problem! The Online Planner allows you to create a “Do-not-play” list and we simply won’t play them.
YOUR GUESTS CAN REQUEST TOO
In addition to your personalised playlist, the Online Planner allows your guests to request the tracks they love to dance to using the Guest Request system.
All your guests need to do is login using the date of your Wedding and a password, and they can then request up to five tracks. Don’t worry though, you remain in full control and will be notified after every guest request – so you can go in and delete any you don’t like!
Whilst the Online Planner is great, there will always be that track that comes to mind on the night itself. We are more than happy to accept requests on the night and always do our best to incorporate them into the evening’s playlist.
“The online requests system is a great idea and he made sure he took them all on board! I would highly recommend him!
Becky & Martin Shankland
What makes us the Ultimate Wedding DJ in Dumfries and Galloway?
- We pride ourselves in delivering the best possible experience for our couples. This starts from that first email or phone call, to the very last dance of the night. When you get in touch, we will respond as soon as we can. We listen to your ideas. We are happy to answer any questions and offer advice on any aspect of your big day.
- All bookings are confirmed with a booking fee and a signed Entertainment Agreement to give you total peace of mind.
- We are delighted to be recommended by and play at some of the most prestigious venues in Dumfries and Galloway. Our commitment to working closely with venue staff ensures everything runs smoothly on the big day. We have excellent working relationships with many local Wedding suppliers meaning we work as a team to create your vision.
- To keep your guests dancing all night, we read the crowd and mix music live to ensure each track in your personalised playlist is played at the perfect moment.
- Announcements are important, but there is nothing worse than overusing the microphone. We build the atmosphere by announcing key moments such as the Cake Cutting, First Dance and any dedications you wish. However, we don’t believe in talking unnecessarily on the microphone – we let the music do the talking!
- For the ultimate party experience, we only use industry-standard equipment with high-quality digital sound and computer-controlled lighting to create an amazing party atmosphere. We regularly update our equipment and tailor our setups to suit each individual venue.
- We always carry back up equipment and have top-level roadside assistance, just in case!
What HAppens Next?
Like what you have read? We would love to hear from you!
We can have a chat through your ideas and tailor our Wedding DJ Packages to suit. Once we have ironed out the details, you can go ahead and confirm the booking by paying the 25% non-refundable booking fee and signing the Entertainment Agreement. Both of these can be done online, or we can post the paperwork out to you if that’s easier. Once that’s done, your date is secure and it’s time to start planning your music!