It’s Time to Party With RK DJ
Whether it’s your Birthday, Wedding Anniversary or a Family Celebration, life is full of reasons to have a party and we can’t wait to DJ the big event in Dumfries and Galloway! We want your party to be unique, fun and memorable so we put you in full control and tailor our services to suit. At the event itself, we will be on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly so that you can let your hair down and just enjoy the party!
We only use industry-standard equipment to produce high-quality digital sound and a computer-controlled dynamic light show. We tend to let the music do the talking and avoid unnecessary chat on the microphone – we are more than happy to do introductions and announcements, but a running commentary all night is just not our style!
Never Miss a Chance to Dance
Music makes a party and so you need to hear the music you love. Whether it’s the song you always listened to growing up, the one you and your friends always sing on karaoke or that new track you’ve just heard and can’t get out of your head – we want to know about it! Our Online Planner allows you to login at any time and request all your favourite tracks in advance of the party. We’ll take all your requests and put together a personalised playlist of all the songs you love to dance to – meaning we arrive knowing exactly what you want to hear! We use this personalised playlist along with our own music knowledge, skills and experience to read the crowd and play each track at the perfect moment.
Of course, there may be some tracks that you absolutely don’t want to hear at your party – that’s no problem. Simply add these tracks to your “Do Not Play” list on the Online Planner and we guarantee not to play them.
YOUR GUESTS CAN REQUEST TOO
In addition to your personalised playlist, the Online Planner allows your guests to request the tracks they love to dance to using the Guest Request system. All your guests need to do is login using the date of your party and a password, and they can then request up to five tracks. Don’t worry though, you remain in full control and will be notified after every guest request – so you can go in and delete any you don’t like!
Whilst the Online Planner is great, there will always be that track that comes to mind on the night itself. We are more than happy to accept requests on the night and always do our best to incorporate them into the evening’s playlist.
Find out more about our Online Planner and try out the live demo.
What makes us the ultimate party DJ in Dumfries and Galloway?
- We pride ourselves in delivering the best possible experience for our clients from that first email or phone call, to the very last dance of the night. When you get in touch, we will respond as soon as we can. We listen to your ideas. We are happy to answer any questions and offer advice on any aspect of your event.
- All bookings are confirmed with a booking fee and a signed Entertainment Agreement to give you total peace of mind.
- We are delighted to be recommended by and play at some of the most prestigious venues in Dumfries and Galloway and work closely with venue staff to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- To keep your guests dancing all night, we read the crowd and mix music live to ensure each track in your personalised playlist is played at the perfect moment.
- Announcements are important, but there is nothing worse than overusing the microphone. We build the atmosphere by announcing key moments, however, we don’t believe in talking unnecessarily on the microphone – we let the music do the talking!
- Our industry-standard equipment with high-quality digital sound and computer-controlled lighting is sure to create an amazing party atmosphere. We regularly update our equipment and tailor our setups to suit each individual venue.
- We always carry back up equipment and have top-level roadside assistance, just in case.
What Happens Next?
Like what you have read? We would love to hear from you!
We can have a chat through your ideas and tailor our Party DJ packages to suit. Once we have ironed out the details, you can go ahead and confirm the booking by paying the 25% non-refundable booking fee and signing the Entertainment Agreement. Both of these can be done online, or we can post the paperwork out to you if that’s easier. Once that’s done, your date is secure and it’s time to start planning your music!